SCAD MORRIS HALL

Location

Savannah, Georgia

Date Completed

2013

Category
Academic
About This Project

Harmonie Club at Morris Hall is a renovation of a circa 1850 masonry building located on one of the most beautiful streets in Savannah. Originally constructed in 1853 for banker and philanthropist Alexander A. Smets and attributed to architect John S. Norris, it became The German Harmonie Club of Savannah. The three-story Italianate-style building was acquired by SCAD in 1990 and it now houses the school’s Fashion Marketing and Management and Luxury and Fashion Management programs.